Account managers frequently report that building internal alignment is harder than getting buy-in from customers. But being responsive and delivering breakthrough value to strategic accounts requires an ability to harness capabilities and resources across the enterprise. During this highly interactive and application-based session, we will share several practical frameworks and tools for influence and internal alignment.
- Develop and implement effective influence strategies
- Avoid common influence traps that even the most experienced of us often fall into
- Build multiparty alignment and buy-in – across business units and with internal business partners like Finance, Legal and R&D
- Transform disagreement and conflict into an engine of creative thinking and innovation
- Optimize account management strategies and sell complex solutions
Faculty: Vantage Partners