Managing industrial industry customer relationships in uncertain times
Hosted by: N/A | Tuesday | June 16th | 3p.m. UTC
Uncertain times require new ways of thinking about, anticipating, and responding to customer needs. Each industry has specific challenges and key business drivers. Build and strengthen your relationship with your customers by learning an actionable, repeatable, industry-specific analysis and approach.
In this webinar we’ll look at the Industrial industry. Specifically, participants are provided insights into:
· Impact of COVID-19 on the industry
· The types of solution investments Industrial customers will be making during uncertain times and thereafter
· Identifying common Industrial customers’ goals, the business units that aligned with these goals, their initiatives, operational KPIs
· Assessing financial performance focusing on areas that are most important for Industrial customers
· Aligning your solutions with a customer’s goals, strategies, initiatives, and financial performance
· Quantifying the value of your solutions
· A financial performance assessment for one of your customers, the FinListics Executive Summary Report. The report identifies key trends, top areas of opportunity, potential buyers, and cash flow benefits from improvement to business functions.
· Complimentary access to FinListics Financial Acumen eLearning – this course explores basic financial statements to help you use insights gained to think more like an executive and identify areas of opportunity.