This online course is the equivalent of the SAMA Academy course E1 - Critical skills for strategic account managers. This online course qualifies for credit towards the CSAM certification.
Being an account manager is not just a "glorified" sales job. Performing the intricacies of managing a strategic account requires a balanced blend of business management, sales management and financial management competencies. This workshop is for account managers who want to raise their overall level of account management competency in order to protect and grow wallet share.
This course will feature four online workshops led by a facilitator as well as pre- and post-work to be completed before and after each workshop.
- How to increase account team productivity while providing measurable customer value
- Choosing a go-to-market strategy for a particular account
- Supporting revenue goals with accurate, verifiable, customer-driven data
- Establishing a value proposition vis-à-vis your competitors
- Understanding buying cycles, market issues and business challenges to find opportunity
- Influencing politically powerful people on the customer side and cultivating strong relationships with them
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of key relationships
*Attendees need to complete all exercises in order to earn credit towards CSAM via this course.
Faculty: Revenue Storm