The strategic account manager is uniquely positioned to undertake negotiations that will result in not just a good deal but a great deal. In this session you will bring an account negotiation with you and learn how to diagnose the underlying structure or "blueprint" of a negotiation so you can consistently start turning in great deals. This course shows strategic account managers how to use their relationships, access to information, teams and analytical abilities to forge blockbuster deals with customers.
Course Requirements: Bring an account negotiation with you that we will work on and apply concepts to during the session.
- How to audit and improve your personal negotiation skills for:
- Determining and acquiring power in high-level, complex negotiations
- Developing strategies for dealing with irrational competitive offers
- Finding ways to create measurable business value by taking pressure off price
- Developing effective ways to negotiate solutions vs. price
- A structured approach to complex business negotiation
- How to integrate this common language and process within your strategic account organization and account team
Faculty: Think! Inc