The presentation element of the buy/sell cycle is critical to the success of strategic account relationships. To be effective you have to make business presentations at all levels of your customer's organization and at different stages of the selling and relationship management cycles. The challenge of balancing effective presentation content with professional, compelling delivery is often a deal-breaker. This workshop addresses and elevates the skills required to successfully compete in a variety of business-to-business presentation situations, while differentiating your company and its offering from that of your competition.
- How to create competitive advantage by leveraging presentations at different points in the sales cycle
- How to develop a customer-focused sales and relationship management presentation
- How to rehearse presentations to maximize impact
- How to deliver compelling presentations that differentiate you from the competition
- How to utilize internal presentations to gain commitment and consensus
Faculty: IMPAX Corp.