Developing strong relationships and winning deals with decision-making Executives of strategic accounts was never easy, but now with the advent of the Digital revolution, it has become a lot more complex. The Internet of Things, Artificial intelligence, Cloud Computing, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and the emergence of blockchain technology-- just to name just a few--are all affecting every industry, every stage of the customer life cycle and every aspect of business. Technology advancements are heavily influencing business strategy, and to compete in this age of digital disruption, C-level Executives are faced with new challenges and an urgent need to plan accordingly.
To address these challenges, most traditional roles in the C-Suite (CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, CHRO, CMO, etc..) have evolved and new roles such as Chief Digital Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Customer Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Design Officer, etc..have emerged with significant influence in the decision-making process.
For B2B Strategic Account Managers to succeed in such an evolving environment, they must gain unprecedented insights into how this digital revolution has impacted the C-Suite and be able to adjust their messaging to Executives, traditional and new, to demonstrate credibility, relevance and develop compelling value propositions to win deals and build long-term relationships.
Led by a Corporate Executive who has Chaired the Capital Committees that made the strategic investment decisions at global organizations, you will get an Executive insider view of how to secure a seat at the table with the C-Suite and succeed with them through this digital transformation journey.
- Learn and Articulate the Emerging Digital Trends surrounding the digital transformation and demonstrate the value it can have on an organization
- Know the C-Suite’s top digital initiatives to adjust and prepare for these trends
- Understand the Evolving C-Suite dynamics in this digital age —how traditional roles are changing and how new ones are emerging--impacting the decision-making process
- Know how to influence these CXOs, both traditional and new, to drive change and how to tailor your messaging to their roles and needs
- Learn how to build compelling long-term value propositions to align with your Customer’s digital strategy if one is already in place or influence its adoption if one does not yet exist
Faculty: Selling to Executives, Taught by an Executive