Higher-order value is created when companies collaborate to develop relevant, differentiating solutions that impact what the customer, and customer’s customer care most about. This “core” SAM program equips strategic account managers with leading practices, a proven, pragmatic “operating system” and tools to co-create value with the customer - that differentiates how you engage, elevates relationships, and accelerates mutual, sustainable, profitable growth.
Through sharing "next-level practices”, insights into what the best do differently”, and account-centric application of the co-creation framework, principles and tools, attendees rapidly:
- Develop a co-creation strategy and apply a pragmatic framework to collaboratively engage relevant stakeholders in creating joint value
- Deepen customer, and value chain insights to understand business drivers, validate needs, and uncover opportunities
- Align with key stakeholders (Internal and customer), and prioritize “Big Fit”opportunities - where you and the customer can collaborate to create the greatest mutual value
- Co-develop relevant, differentiating solutions that leverage enterprise capabilities, beyond core products and services
- Quantify and communicate compelling value propositions - creating relevant, quantified, value stories in the customer's currency, and a “board ready” business case, that quantifies the “ripple effect” through the eco-system
- Develop a roadmap that accelerates execution and organization-wide change – to move the business forward faster towards a shared vision, goals and outcomes.
In summary, this program is a high impact, pragmatic immersion that enables a replicable, distinguishing approach to co-create and monetize value.
Faculty: Summit Group