SAMA’s conferences now include a specific location on-site for you to meet like-minded peers who are tackling the same business challenges that you are: SAMA City.
How it works:
- Introduce yourself to someone.
- When SAMA City begins, you’ll be asked to find a specific village where you’ll discuss a specific topic (see below to find out what you can talk about in each village).
- To create a good give-and-take in your village, choose where you go based on one of two things:
- You really need help with the topic in that village
- You have best practices in the area of a village’s topic
- Each village has a bürgermeister who will greet you and facilitate discussion.
- You’ll rotate once during the event.
- What is your executive sponsor doing, exactly? (blue village)
- Co-innovation with customers: What are you waiting for? (red village)
- Bring out the scorecards: Your methods for mutual metrics (green village)
- Mining for SAM talent gems (yellow village)
- Enabling your SAMs through technology: Are you a dinosaur? (purple village)
The conversation does not stop there. We will continue the discussions on our LinkedIn subgroups.
To join a SAMA City subgroup, you must be a member of our Strategic Account Management Association group.
Once you are a member of the group, you can request to join the SAMA City subgroups from the Subgroups page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your home page and select Groups.
- Click the parent group's name.
- Click the Information and settings icon near the top right.
- Click the number next to Subgroups.
- Click Join this subgroup.